Your lawn sprinkler system designed to maximize your irrigation dollars! Get your free quote no obligation, guaranteed quick, professional licensed lawn sprinkler installations (813) 575-2271
When you choose ACS Irrigation, you’ll get a sprinkler system that’s designed to meet or exceed all state and local code requirements. In addition, you’ll maximize your investment to achieve the best value for your dollars spent. ACS Irrigation is a Hunter Gold Preferred Contractor with over 20 years of experience in designing and installing sprinkler systems.
Each of your sprinkler valves will be isolated in its own box with expansion coils for quicker, easier service access and testing. Our trained, experienced 2-man service crew and our service desk are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for immediate scheduling.
When you choose ACS Irrigation, you’ll get a sprinkler system that’s designed to meet or exceed all state and local code requirements. In addition, you’ll maximize your investment to achieve the best value for your dollars spent.
The Hunter Pro Series Controller at the heart of your sprinkler system gives you complete control over how and when your lawn is watered.
- Expandable to 15 zones
- Rain sensor recognition with bypass
- Non-volatile 100-year memory with no battery required
- 3 independent programs with 4 starts, allowing even or odd day of the week or interval scheduling
- Metal oxide varistor for superior surge protection
- Remote ready
Our Irrigation System Is Commercial Quality From Leading Manufacturers – Reducing Yearly Maintenance On Wear & Tear! We factor in your landscape, water pressure, slopes and elevations to increase the effectiveness of your water consumption for optimal performance.
- Our first step is to contact the county for mainline and power line flagging to ensure no utility lines area damaged during before our installation. In the same time, we would also be working on sketching out the planned lawn sprinkler system diagram and to take into consideration all obstacles such as trees, shrubs, wall, plumbing and electrical lines.
- We would then design the water pressures and volumes needed to achieve the desired supplied flow rate to each zone calculating sprinklers to each zone.
- At this point the complete diagram of the lawn sprinkler installation would be complete. We would then seek your direct approval to submit to the county for permit approval.
- From there on, it’s a matter of installing the lawn sprinkler system as listed on the diagram exactly using ¾ PVC pipe.
- Finally, we would then activate all the zones and go through our checklist to ensure the whole system is working properly and request a final inspection from the city or county to approve our installation.