A lawn sprinkler system is only as good as the designing and planning that goes into it. Our lawn sprinkler designing process takes careful steps to guarantee the best outcome.
We factor in your landscape, water pressure, slopes and elevations to increase the effectiveness of your water consumption. for optimal performance.Our garden irrigation installation services are ideal for both residential and commercial applications. All of our irrigation system heads are installed on swing pipe mounts in order to reduce head and pipe damage. If you want a system that will last for many years, call us today! (813) 575-2271
- The first step would be to sketch out your residential land and to take into consideration all obstacles such as trees, shrubs, wall and even plumbing and electrical lines.
- Next would be to design the system capacity by calculating the supply of water from either the municipality or from a nearby lake.
- Third would be to design the water pressures and volumes needed to achieve the desired supplied flow rate.
- From there on, it’s a matter of efficiently installing underground pipes and sprinkler heads so that the water supply will evenly spread out to all the covered area.
- The final crucial step is to conduct pressure tests to make sure all the sprinkler heads and valves are working correctly. We go through a thorough checklist to ensure the whole system is working correctly. We check for water leakage, pipe blockage, timer/controller setup, backflow prevention, low pressure diagnosis and several other important factors to ensure your new system is 100% operational.