Become a member of our lawn sprinkler maintenance program today to SAVE MONEY. Lower your water usage, reduce repair cost, and increase coverage on all landscaping and lawn areas . Call us at (813) 575-2271 to get started your irrigation maintenance plan.
Preventive lawn sprinkler maintenance is often still viewed a waste of time and resources. In most cases, this is far from the truth when many lawn sprinkler components can go wrong and create a cascade of problems. Many of our customers tend to focus solely on the immediate issues that come up – repairing or replacing parts when something goes wrong and reacting to other urgent matters. Haste makes waste and creates avoidable expenses.
Our lawn sprinkler maintenance is not about fixing problems. We focus on lawn sprinkler repair preventing methods that prevent lawn sprinkler failures from ever happening in the first place. It includes activities such as cleaning, lubrication, adjustments, repairs, and parts replacement. Each of these activities is performed in order to keep your lawn sprinkler system running in top condition and to prevent downtime and reactive fixes.
Preventive Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance Saves You Money
It’s time to talk about the benefits in terms of how this new system and way of thinking can save your company money.
1. Reduced Turf Plant Stress
When it comes to your landscape, every time your lawn sprinkler system is not working correctly your plants and turf suffer. Increasing your chances of replacing plants and turf when all this could have been prevented. Now you’re losing money from both from your landscape and urgent repair situation. Preventive lawn sprinkler maintenance drastically reduces stress on your landscape and saves you time to worry about bigger issues.
2. Increase Lawn Sprinkler System Efficiency
When your lawn sprinkler system runs more efficiently, it does don’t have to use as much water. This means cost savings as well as improving your environmental footprint.
3. Reduce the Risk of Expensive Urgent Lawn Sprinkler Repairs
Urgent lawn sprinkler repairs an be expensive factoring all the problems that develop. When something breaks unexpectedly, you have the costs of your stressed landscape (which can include dead sections), the cost of the extra time it takes to diagnose the problem, and the cost of the parts (which can include urgent lawn sprinkler repair charges). Our lawn sprinkler maintenance can dramatically reduce the risk of these costs.
4. Increase the Life of Equipment
In addition to reducing downtime and expensive fixes, our lawn sprinkler maintenance will also increase the life of your lawn sprinkler system. When everything is up to date and working properly, you will maximize the lifespan of your lawn sprinkler system, helping you get the most out of your lawn sprinkler system.
Implementing a Preventive Maintenance Program
If you’ve been relying on reactive lawn sprinkler repair but want a solution that will save you money, time and stress, it’s time to turn to our lawn sprinkler maintenance program. While there are some initial costs to get started, you will end up saving a lot in the long term.
As you can see, our preventive lawn sprinkler maintenance offers many important benefits, but the most important of which is that it can improve your bottom line. Make the switch today, and you’ll see the cost savings start to add up quickly for your business or organization. Join our lawn sprinkler maintenance program today to lower your water usage, reduce repair cost, and increase coverage on all landscaping and lawn areas . Call us at (813) 575-2271 to get started your irrigation maintenance plan.
- poor spray patterns from worn or broken nozzles
- uneven coverage due to crooked heads, obstructed spray patterns
- excessive water bypass from worn parts
- failure to pop up or retract
Check valves and valve boxes and lids
- visually check for leaks, corrosion and damage
- Is it still mounted securely?
- Test back up battery; replace if needed.
- Review programs and schedules (are they appropriate for the season)
- Test valve solenoids for proper resistance (this will inspect the electrical side of the system.)
- Visually inspect for leaks
- Inspect boxes for settling that may damage the system
- Pressure test main line for leaks
- Visually inspect for damage
- Test for operation.
- Are there new plantings or pots that need additional coverage?
- Are there more water efficient products to consider?
- Are there major renovations that need to be planned for?