MONEY SAVING SPRINKLER MAINTENANCE PLANS!
We stop the frustration of ongoing lawn sprinkler problems! It’s always about leaks damaged sprinklers clogged nozzles high water bills. The list of expenses adds up quick.
If you join our free lawn sprinkler maintenance plan expect to save money, because we will make sure water coverage is high, with low water bills, and discounted lawn sprinkler repairs exclusive to mainetanance customers. You pay only if repairs are needed, with no obligation. Complete our contact form to get setup today!
Sprinkler Maintenance Benefits?
A preventive lawn sprinkler maintenance is often still viewed a waste of time and resources. In most cases, this is far from the truth when many lawn sprinkler components can go wrong and create a cascade of problems. Many of our customers tend to focus solely on the immediate issues that come up – repairing or replacing parts when something goes wrong and reacting to other urgent matters. Haste makes waste and creates avoidable expenses. Make the best choice today –
About ACS-Irrigation® Plumbing Sprinkler Services
The Best Florida professionals with the Best Tools for the Best Customers
Equipped with only the top quality tools in the service industry, ACS-Irrigation® is dedicated to providing expert services in central Florida and beyond. With decades of extensive experience accomplishing hundreds of thousands of residential, commercial, and industrial projects, our team can confidently get the job done right every time.
What to expect from ACS-Irrigation®?
As Florida’s #1 service care company, ACS-Irrigation® is known for great expert services with remarkable customer services. And now, we’re kicking it up a notch by expanding our expertise to central Florida closer to your area. Our ongoing maintenance services our warranted sprinkler repair service will help you reduce cost, conserve water and keep your lawn looking awesome all year round.
- First and foremost we will identify your immediate problem. You contacted us for that reason, but on top of that we will make recommendations that will eliminate further lawn sprinkler future problems, bypassing the problem, or modifying the system to avoid this from happening again if possible.
- Once your immediate repair problem has been identified we will give you repair options with an upfront cost, no obligation to move forward everything transparent.
- Our standard protocol is to go through your lawn sprinkler system after your immediate system problem has been fixed. The lawn sprinkler system evaluation is at no extra cost this is part of the service call. Our technicians will go through the entire lawn sprinkler system checking off their list as they inspect every vital component of the lawn sprinkler system.
- We always find other money consuming problems, pop up and rotary leaks, lawn sprinkler valves not closing up all the way, lawn sprinkler controller misadjusted with multiple start up times, to many sprinkler on one zone over spending on water, the list keeps going….
- It’s vitally important that you get a trained technician with an effective lawn sprinkler system checklist to ensure everything is being considered during the evaluation.
- Ultimately with our lawn sprinkler system evaluation you will get everything inspected. Sprinkler heads, valves leaks, timer errors, drip line leaks, backflow repairs. All major brands are serviced Rainbird, Hunter, Toro, Irritrol, Orbit, and Weathermatic. Make the best choice
Common Lawn Sprinkler Problems
A very good looking green lawn is the pride on any home-owner. But all these automatic lawn sprinklers require maintenance and repairs on different occasions. Sprinkler problem happens, but most damages can be fixed easily without the help of any handyman. Some of the damages include; damaged sprinkler head, clogged dirt or debris in the sprinkler system. ACS Is Always On Top!
Here are some of the damages that can happen to a lawn sprinkler with the repairs;
Broken sprinkler head: many new sprinkler heads are automatic, they pop up on when the system is turned on and rotates when they are turned off. Replacing sprinkle head is very easy to do; all you need to do is unscrew the head of the old one and screw in a new replacement. It is advised that new sprinkler should be the exact model of the old one, to make sure of this you can take the old one to the store.
Clogged sprinkler head: cutting from your lawnmower often run into your sprinkler system eventually blocking the sprinkler system. Clogged sprinkler system are easy to notice; the spray will become uneven. To repair this make sure to turn off the system before you remove the sprinkler head, use a stiff wire to clean the hole.
For a head that is very dirty, unscrew the head, clean the wire and flush with running water.
Stuck valve: when you have a valve that is stuck, your sprinkler will continue running even when they are suppose to shut off. The sprinkler system is always known to have 2 valves – one at each end of the sprinkler system. For this problem, check the two valves. Most times, built up debris is blocking the valve from closing and shutting off the water flow. To solve this problem, you will need to turn off the water supply, remove the valve top and remove the debris manually.
Sprinkler head too high: most damages occur due to the sprinkler head sitting too high above the ground. This is the most reason to why sprinkler heads break. To solve this you have to lower the head deeper into the ground, remove the layer of grass and soil around it carefully.
Be careful not to put it too low into the ground level so as to avoid other hazards like lawnmower blades and the clogging of grass debris and dirt in the sprinkler head.
– Make The Best Choice Today!
Activate Each Zone & Inspect For Problems:
- Look for signs of leaks or poor performing heads
- Check sprinkler head performance
- poor spray patterns from worn or broken nozzles uneven coverage due to crooked heads,
- obstructed spray patterns excessive water bypass from worn parts failure to pop up or retract
- Check valves and valve boxes and lid
- check for water pooling, corrosion and damage
Inspect Controller For Problems
- Is it mounted securely, clean or invested with pest?
- Test back up battery
- Review programs and schedules (are they appropriate for the season
- Test valve solenoids for proper resistance (this will inspect the electrical side of the system.)
Inpect Mainline Connections
- Inspect backflow and water meter for leaks
- Inspect valve manifold boxes for tree roots, pest, water pooling
- Pressure test main line for leaks
Rain, Soil, and Flow Meter Sensors
- Visually inspect for damage
- Activate and test sensors for operation.
- Inspect wires for continuity
- Has the landscape changed or will it be changed?
- Suggest conserving water improvements while not sacraficing effectivenes of water delivery?
- Improve watering shcedule
Make The Best Choice Now!
Sprinkler & Irrigation
Where Your Needs Is First Priority
At ACS Irrigation, you’re not just another customer. You’re our Florida neighbor. We deliver services expecting a great relationship with our customers, servicing you to the next level. From delivering options that will meet your expectation plus not hurt your pocket. Our technicians handle each project with a focus to get you options and deliver the service at a competitive rate. You deserve clear upfront cost with options for the choice.
Our is not about fixing problems. We focus on lawn sprinkler repair preventing methods that prevent lawn sprinkler failures from ever happening in the first place. It includes activities such as cleaning, adjusting, relocating, repairing, and parts replacement. Each of these activities is performed in order to keep your lawn sprinkler system running in top condition and to prevent downtime and reactive fixes.
Let’s talk about the benefits how this new way of thinking will save you money
1. Reduced Turf Plant Stress – When it comes to your landscape, every time your lawn sprinkler system is not working correctly your plants and turf suffer. Increasing your chances of replacing plants and turf when all this could have been prevented. Now you’re losing money from both from your landscape and urgent repair situation. Preventive lawn sprinkler maintenance drastically reduces stress on your landscape and saves you time to worry about bigger issues.
2. Increase Lawn Sprinkler System Efficiency – When your lawn sprinkler system runs more efficiently, it does don’t have to use as much water. This means cost savings as well as improving your environmental footprint.
3. Reduce the Risk of Expensive Urgent Lawn Sprinkler Repairs –
Urgent lawn sprinkler repairs an be expensive factoring all the problems that develop. When something breaks unexpectedly, you have the costs of your stressed landscape (which can include dead sections), the cost of the extra time it takes to diagnose the problem, and the cost of the parts (which can include urgent lawn sprinkler repair charges). Our lawn sprinkler maintenance can dramatically reduce the risk of these costs.
4. Increase the Life of Equipment – In addition to reducing downtime and expensive fixes, our lawn sprinkler maintenance will also increase the life of your lawn sprinkler system. When everything is up to date and working properly, you will maximize the lifespan of your lawn sprinkler system, helping you get the most out of your lawn sprinkler system.